oven roasted potatoes
- yukon gold potatoes, washed + dried
- oil of choice
- steak seasoning
- Adjust oven rack to lower third. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or silicone mat for easier clean-up. Lightly grease with cooking spray, oil mister, or drizzle of oil.
- Stab each potato a few times with a fork/knife. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe dish + heat for 5 minutes, or until they just begin to soften.
- Carefully slice eat potato into bite-sized, uniform chunks. Place on baking sheet, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Add additional oil on top of potatoes, tossing to lightly coat. Add seasoning to taste, tossing to distribute.
- Bake, on low rack, for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven + flip potatoes to begin browning a different side. Bake 10 more minutes. Remove + flip one final time before baking another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for several minute before enjoying!